The ITC 32 PhD workshop aims at providing an international forum for PhD students, or willing to become PhD students, exploring this rapidly evolving domain of communication networks.
They will be able to learn from the sessions of the main track, as well as to present and discuss their PhD ideas and progress with reputable experts in the field of networking science and practice.
ITC is an outstanding conference, focusing on scientific approaches, modelling and evaluation of teletraffic topics, this year on the following four areas.
- Area 1: Performance Evaluation, Control and Optimization
- Area 2: Network Measurements and Big Data
- Area 3: Networking Architectures and Paradigms
- Area 4: Wireless and Cellular Networks
These areas will also be reflected and topics of the PhD workshop offering an entry point to the ITC Conference and Community.
We welcome to demonstrate their work through some software/hardware demos. LCD monitor is available upon requests.
- Poster Session with short paper, but it depends on the global situation on COVID-19.
- Short paper: 2-page, including references. Accepted papers will be uploaded on ITC32 website.
- Link for Submissions: https://edas.info/N26960
DeadLine: June 19
- DeadLine: July 31 (Extended)
- Notification: August 25
- Final manuscript Due: September 8